Monday 29 October 2012

CAS-ual Fridays



So here is the second card I made using the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which was to Craft On.  You will notice the flowers have a very stange hue around them.  I think its quite cool and it wasnt my original intention.  I embossed the flowers first and using bleach painted in each one, unfortunately the bleach didn't take but it had been hanging around for a while in the aqua painter.  So I then decided to ink inside and the bleach worked on the ink giving the flowers a kinda faded look.

For this card I used the following

Card - Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake
Stamp - Fabulous Florets
Ink - Versa Mark, Riding Hood Red
Punches - Decorative Label and Large Oval

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, another beauty! Those flowers are A+mazing!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...