Sunday 10 February 2013

Clean and Simple

 


I am struggling with my mojo at the moment after being out of action for a while.  I wanted to do a simple valentine card and decided the sketch over at the Clean and Simple Blog would be the inspiration for my card, We had to use an image with the triangular shape and I thought the Eiffel Tower fitted perfectly.  I tried to take a photo that would highlight the glimmer ink.  It does continue all the way but I could only get the photo show a section.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla
Ink -Illuminate Glimmer, Early espresso and Versa Mark
Stamps - Artistic Etchings, En Francais
Pool Party Embossing Powder
Some Pool Party Ribbon

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...