Sunday 13 October 2013

Case Study and The Sweet Shop


 


I used the inspiration from Case Study which this month is  Elena Roussaskis.  I love Russian dolls and have a set bought for me by me late FIL which I treasure dearly.  I decided to have a go at making one and recall someone making them from punches.  I took inspiration not only from the doll but the polka dots and colourings.  I used the sketch over at the Sweet Stop Blog as my layout.

For this card I used the following poducts from Stampin UP

Card - Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Punches - Owl, Extra Large Oval, 1" circle,
Tiny Tiny Sentiments
Itty Bitty Banner framelits
DS Paper - Etcetera

Thanks for looking
Jo

3 comments:

  1. Your Russian doll is just adorable, Jo! Love how the patterned paper is replicated on the doll to tie the elements of your card together beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative Jo to create your own image - you have done an amazing job with your Russian doll! The sketch was a great choice to showcase your work - thanks so much for joining us this week at the Sweet Stop:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on both challenges! So glad you used this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...