Tuesday 25 February 2014

MoJo Monday
















Sorry I haven't been onto blog lately, time sometimes just runs away with you and the next thing you know another week has gone by.  But This is the first of 3 blogs I am going to be making today, I have been a busy bee.  Of course I have used the trusty old Retro Fresh theme for 2 of them.  I have given up trying to fight the urge and have resigned myself to using these papers and thinlits until I run out of the papers.  Good job I have ordered another pack and I think I will possibly end up buying a couple more to keep me going when the catty runs out.  One good thing to come out of it is my ever increasing pile of male cards.  They will all be 'going retro' for their birthdays this year and probably then next few he he.  


One thing  I haven't mentioned before is if you see my side bar with the Links menu, this is a selection of challenges I use for inspiration.  If you want to have a go yourself just click on any of the links and you will be taken to the blog.  This also my first time using Washi Tape, yep thats right I haven't got onto that band wagon til today lol.  Verdict, I like it...

So without further delay.  This card was made using the sketch over a Mojo Monday (one of my fav challenges).  

for this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card  - Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Washi Tape - Retro Fresh
Square Lattice embossing folder
Stamp - Say What 
Punches - Postage Stamp, 1" circle , 3/4" circle
Framelit - Word Bubbles, star and arrow from label and circle thinlit collection
Button and Twine from stash

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...