Monday 20 June 2016

Case this Sketch














This card was made using the sketch over at the Cas(e) this Sketch challenge blog.  I really wanted to get my new set Floral Phrases set out.  I made it a very simple card which sometimes be the hardest to pull off.  I am happy with the result.  I stamped the flower stamp twice, embossed the sentiment in versamark before embossing with silver embossing powder.  I then used my night of navy and hand drew the lines around the outside.

Stamp - Floral Phrases
Ink - Night of Navy, Versa Mark
Card stock - Night of Navy, Whisper White
Basic pearls coloured with Night of Navy Blendies (discontinued)

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...