Sunday 28 January 2018

Casing the Catty card 2

As Promised this was the second card I made using the Epic celebration Stamp set.  Which I cased from Page 43 of the Main catalogue. A full list of products are at the end of the post.

Firstly I embossed a piece of Pool Party with the Seaside Embossing folder which I adhered to the Base card of Dapper Denim centrally.  I then used my white gel pen to do a faux stitched effect around the outside edge.  I cut a piece of lemon lime twist and stamped the headphone stamp all over randomly.  I then cut a V by hand.  I cut the largest stitched circle framelit out of white card and used the Punch to cut out the badge shape in the middle.  I used  a post it to mask the Awesome on the stamp and stamped You're at the top.  I then did the same for the awesome embossing it with white embossing powder before cutting the word out with a framelit.  I tied some twine around the Large banner and adhered on an angel I then adhered the circle over the top andI used dimentionals on the Awesome placing it over the top.

Thanks for looking
Jo


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...