Saturday 24 March 2018

Inksomniacs Blog Hop




Close up shows the wink of stella over the mountain tops


Time for another blog hop.  This month's theme was monochrome.  This was an interesting one and I was actually inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest, I just loved the simplicity of it.  You can find it HERE I decided I wanted to make a full spread scene and I have seen a few with similar layout/styles.  I am actually really happy with how it came out.  I added a wink of stella to the mountains in the popped up oval for added sparkle.  As much as I love it, it kinda feels like a card that you would use for a more somber occasion which is a shame.

For this card I used the products below.


  Product List


Now hop along to the next blog on the list which is Melinda Whittington




5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I love this card Jo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jo, I can see this card in blues and greens. I’ve just ordered the new oval thinlets Yours looks great with the wink of stellar too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Jo, and so does my boyfriend. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this card... but im a sucker for that Waterfront set!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...