Friday 30 August 2019

Inksomniacs Blog Hop - Beautiful Friendship





Wow I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve blogged.  I tend to use my Facebook page.  So this week we’ve been challenging ourselves to do ‘#simplestamping .  This means that we can only use card stock, a stamp set and ink.  That’s it.  Nothing else.

I decide to use the ‘beautiful friendship’ set.  I love this set it's great for quick and easy cards.  I'm loving this colour combination of Mint Macaroon, Gray granite and Soft Suede.

I cut first stamped the large flower in Mint macaroon and used soft suede for the stamens.  I then stamped the hydrangea (?) flower around to fill the gaps using gray granite ink.  I then also used the same stamp to add texture to the small strip of mint macaroon card that I used on the right.  i then stamped the leaves using soft suede.   I added a small strip of grey granite under the mint macaroon card,.  I adhered the strips to the right of the image and then stamped the sentiment in the top right hand side  This was then adhered to the base card stock.  This card took me less than 10 mins to make.  To jump to the next blog which is Lorraine Sonnberg


https://inspirecards.blogspot.com/2019/08/daisy-lane-inksomniacs-blog-hop.html

NEXT







Product List

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jo this is great I love what you created for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and pretty card... and I love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful Jo. Those colours are amazing! Nice to be hopping along with you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Jo, gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...