Sunday 29 August 2010

Mercy Challenge and Taylored Expression



I have had a funny week this week, I had a very bad migraine on Tuesday which I havent had for a couple of years or so and since then my head has ached on an off with vision problems and nausea. Not sure if its realted to my MS or just one of those weeks. Had another MRI on Wed so I will soon know if things have progressed. It has made it a bit tricky to be doing craft as your eyes are quite important LOL. Anyway I have managed a couple of challenges the Taylored Expression and Mercy Challenge, both links to these blogs are to the left of my blog in day order have a go, its fun and inspiring.

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love both of your cards!! The Christmas (holiday) one is so straight forward, but very interesting (is that background hand-stamped??) It's beautiful! The second one is so elegant-such gorgeous colors! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...