Sunday 30 October 2011

Sketch Book Saturday Challenge and the Embellish recipe challenge



I have twinned another set of challenges, this time its the Sketch Book Saturday Challenge and the Embellish recipe for this card. I realised probably a little bit late that I had forgotten the die-cut challenge bit doh! but am hoping the sentiment punch out is adequate. Whatever I love the soft colours.

For this card I used the following products from stampin up

Card - Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, River Rock
Big Shot - Square lattice embossing folder
Stamps - French Foliage, Simply Soft
DS Paper- Beau Château, and a scrap of old paper
Thanks for looking
Jo


2 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is sooooo gorgeous...I luv the shabby/chic feel..hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, Jo... the colours are so soft and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...