Sunday 30 October 2011

Taylored Expression and Colour Q



I decided to do another 2 for one again. This time it was the turn of The Taylored Expression Challenge and The Colour Q colour recipe. I am happy with this card.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
DS Papers are from last year.
Stamps - Silhouette Sentiments (old hostess) and Vintage Labels (retired)
Big Shot - Perfect Pennants Die and Embosslit Beautiful wings

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jo! Lovely design. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card with lovely details! I just became a follower and would love if you follow me too!
    Mama LoveBug at http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty---what a fun sketch and I love your choice of DP! THanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card, Jo! I love everything about it! Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ and congrats on being chosen one of our colourQ Courtiers!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...