Thursday 3 November 2011

Split Coast Sketch Challenge


Well I have to say the sketch over at the Splitcoast Stampers had me a little lost. I reached from some of the new Hostess Papers and decided to go BRIGHT this is so no me lol but I thought come on Jo you can use bright. I am actually quite pleased with the result even if it is quite simple.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo
Ink - Soft Suede, Concorde Crush, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Stamps - Creative Elements.
Punches - Scallop circle, 2 x circles

I stamped the background and used my blender pens to do some colour accents.

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...