Saturday 8 February 2014

Freshly Made Sketches















I know I know it's the RETRO paper again...........I NEED HELP....  Even though its been a great sunny day her in Aussie land I have been feeling the craft so have spent most of the day in my craft room (AKA 'the garage').  Hubs was in bed as he is on night shift, no kids around so me me me time.  Oh look there is me in time too.... he he he.

Soooooo ta da da another card using the Retro Paper, BUT my next blog entry doesn't use it so stay tuned for the next installment.  I used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for my layout.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Tangerine Tange, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Stamps - Simply Stars, Occasions Alphabet, Gorgeous Grunge and Cool Kid
Punch - Chevron
Inks - Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral
DS Paper - Retro Fresh.

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...