Monday 10 February 2014

Seize the Sketch and Colour Throwdown


 




Today is a little overcast so I feel justified in staying in my craft room for the day, at least that's what I keep telling myself.  Of course I don't really need an excuse but having one makes ME feel better lol.  

So for this card I decided to use the Colour Throwdown colour combo.  I flaffed around trying to decide what to do and thats when I decided to use the Sketch over at the Seize the Sketch blog.  Without intending too but kinda swaying in that direction I realised the design was also perfect for The Paper Players challenge but I was to late for this one lol.

To get the embossing affect all the way down the page I just lined up the folder and moved it.  Little tip only wind it through the big shot enough to go over the folder then wind it back or it flattens the first line of the previous embossing (make sense) you may have to practice to get it how you like it.

The light is not great today so I really struggled to get the photo to show the colours properly grrrrr.

This card was made using the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink - Pretty in Pink (sub), Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding
Punch - Create a cup cake, Banner (sale-a-bration), Decorative Label
Stamps - Create a Cup Cake and Banner Blast and Itty Bitty Banner
DS Paper - Fresh Print stack
Embossing folder Adorning Accents (hearts)
Bitty Bannner framelit.

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...