Saturday 22 March 2014

My Favourite Things



I love this sketch this week at the My Favourite Things Challenge Blog and I knew that I wanted to do a bright cheerful card.  I have moved on a bit from the Retro papers although they are still a big favourite of mine and I am well into the Kaleidiscope papers.  I am also loving the Starburst Sayings stamp set and matching framelits which I have to confess I didn't think much of to begin with.  What a fool.  I am loving them and am really hoping that we get some new matching stamps next season.  

I used the following to make this card

Card - Basic Grey, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Strawberry Crush
DS Paper - Kaleisidscope
Stamps - Starburst sayings and Best Birthday Wishes
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Starburst Framelit

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...